Vape pens are quickly becoming the main deal for smokers, beating ordinary cigarettes and tobacco. The fame is due to their easy portability, convenience, ease of use, odour-free, health, and environmental benefits.
Vape pens continue to outshine their counterparts, thanks to their flexible features. If you’re a newbie to vaping, getting it to work is relatively easy and understandable. You’ll be using your vape like a pro in no time. If you wish to become a professional vaper as you progress, be open to various vape tricks and tips from qualified users.
Learning how to use vape pens is a gradual process, relatively easy for dedicated learners, regardless of their previous knowledge concerning them. You should get acquainted with your newly acquired vape pen into business and learn how to use it.
Here is a guide on how to work a vape pen:
Parts of a vape pen
Firstly, it’s essential to learn the multiple facets of a standard vape pen. Some parts of the vape pen Canada include the battery, atomizer, mouthpiece, and charger. Also, you should learn about the different accessories for vape pens. These accessories can enhance your vaping experience if you know how to operate them.
Different vape pens come in various concentrates and oil cartridges. You should learn how to use various buttons for specified purposes. Also, have enough batteries and store them in the specified locations. As an alternative, disposable vape pens are suitable for outdoor vaping and travelling.
Choosing the Right Vape Pen
You can get your most preferred vape pen from the rest by considering the following factors;
- Size: Most vape pens come in different designs and sizes, all suitable for carrying around and using at one’s convenience. If you are a travel person, ensure to get the most portable vape pen possible to suit your needs.
- Quality: The quality of your vape pen shouldn’t be overlooked in any way possible. You deserve the best e-liquid, battery power, and pen for your hard-earned pennies.
- Coil: Various vape gadgets use different coils, significantly affecting the e-liquid’s flavour and appearance. The best coil for vape pens is ceramic since it uses indirect heating on the e-liquid and has fewer chances of producing a burnt taste.
- Oil: Different vape oils have varied benefits and use. Therefore, checking the vape oil against your desires and expectations is essential and getting the one that suits you best.
How to Get a Vape Pen Working
Getting your vape pen to work is one of the most manageable yet demanding tasks due to the fragile nature of the gadget. Below is a comprehensive guide on how to work the former soon after you get it from the store;
- Unwrap from the package after reading and understanding the various tips and manuals on top of the wrapper.
- Since most vape pens come with a power button, click it severally as you wait for an indicator light.
- Simultaneously, the battery will be activated to indicate its percentage or strength.
- Press the other buttons, such as the mixer button, as per their functions.
- Inhale gently through the mouthpiece to avoid the chances of getting the actual e-liquid in your mouth. (sometimes used as the power button for classy vape pens).
- Exhale the vaper depending on your preferred style while watching the concentration and colour of the smoke to test the vape’s strength.
- After several blows to your satisfaction, you can turn off the vape pen using the power button or simply stop inhaling.
How to Store Your Vape Pen
Vape e-juice is a cannabis product that should be stored away from children and in a cool, dry spot, free from direct sunlight. The e-liquid can easily be damaged by prolonged exposure to sunlight heat and when it comes into contact with natural oxygen through oxidation.
Fridge storage is also favourable for vape pens since it helps the ingredients stay fresh for a longer time; this method is suitable for regular vapers whose pens are prone to frequent usage. Glass vape pens are the best since they last longer than their plastic counterparts. They should be stored upright to reduce the chances of dirt or dust entry, damage, and leakage.
A cartridge storage bag also goes a long way in ensuring your pen has a longer life from scratches. Vape pens perform well under room temperature as high heat significantly affects the life and condition of the e-juice. Kindly store your pens away from reach by children and educate the minors on their adverse effects.
Disposing of Your Vape Pen
Vape pen waste should not be disposed of in the regular trash bin but the hazardous waste centers. However, each state has its own rules and regulations about the usage and disposal of vape pens; therefore, you study them as per your country. The following are a few ways of safely disposing of vape pens after use;
- Turn off the pen and remove the rechargeable battery, which should be disposed of in the hazardous waste section. The battery-less used cartridges can then be disposed of in a regular trash bin without rinsing or mishandling. Alternatively, you can throw the entire gadget in the hazardous waste bin without dismantling it.
- Most states offer an option to deliver the vape pen waste to the toxic municipal bin within at least 90days, after which you may be answerable to the law.
- Generally, vape pens should be carefully handled even after they have been used, as the remains can have harmful effects if directly exposed to the skin.